Monday, November 15, 2010

grateful–day 15

  • printers. I read a book not too long ago, that took place in the 1950s, where they had to type on a typewriter, and if they wanted two copies, they had to type it twice. argh!
  • online banking (is it sad that when I try to think about what I’m grateful for, technology is the first thing that comes to mind lol)
  • good smelling spray in bathrooms

3 comments:

  1. ALL of these are things I'm grateful for, too!! I actually learned to type on a typewriter - had to take that class in 8th grade and we got graded on our WPM and drills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO grateful for computers and printers...especially that we can have them in our own homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny. I typed or handwrote my essays in high school up until my senior year.

    Like Kari, I took typing in school. Although, I took it as a Freshman in high school. I was absent the days that we learned the left shift key. To this day, I only use the right shift key, even for the keys on the right side of the keyboard. My left pinky has never touched the left shift key.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.