Wednesday, November 17, 2010

grateful–day 17

I’m so grateful for my friend Katie, who has a membership to the Phoenix Zoo, and took us to the zoo today! Saying that Brody LOVED it, is an understatement. Maybe next time we go, Brody will care more about the animals instead of just running around like a crazy boy lol.

IMG_3025
Entering the Zoo!

IMG_3032
Brody and Reese playing!

IMG_3037

IMG_3038
Katie and Reese!

IMG_3041
Brody watching the monkeys clean each other. It was the oddest thing to see…

IMG_3043

IMG_3045

IMG_3050

IMG_3051

IMG_3060
The toddler play area. Or course it had to have sand, and of course Brody had to throw some.

IMG_3070
Pointing at the snake.

IMG_3071

4 comments:

  1. Did he magically make the glass at the snake pit disappear? I bet he'll be a wonderful wizard when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had a blast! I still think Brody looks alot like Preston:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.