Thursday, November 4, 2010

grateful–day 4

  • water with lime
  • hulu
  • bike and bike trailer (Brody loves it!)
  • a very involved hubby
  • Barefoot Contessa
  • another baby on the way
  • Arizona weather (although I would love to live in Utah in the summers!)
  • my Android phone
  • a boy that gets hurt at least 10 times a day, so I get to give him lots of kisses
  • a 3-car garage
  • my crazy primary class

3 comments:

  1. If you make such a long list every day, are you going to run out of things to be grateful for before the end of the month? I am only on day 3 and I'm running low on ideas. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for many of the same things, but can you believe I've never watched a single thing on Hulu?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.