On the way to pick up Brody, after my ultrasound, Don says, "She is going to be daddy's little girl." And I said, "So, Brody is mommy's boy?" He said, "No, he's daddy's little guy." Nice, I go through all the pregnancies and labor, and then he steals them from me lol.
During the ultrasound, I said, "Is that a penis?" Nope. I thought I saw one lol. A minute later the ultrasound tech says, "its a girl and there's the labia.” "What?! Are you sure”? Yep, he's sure. Weird. Exciting!
In the car I asked Don, “Does she really have to wear tights with her dresses? I hated wearing tights when I was younger!” He said she doesn’t have to!!! Okay, maybe she’ll wear leggings instead
Now we have to think of names. Not my favorite thing. I've started a girl baby name list in Evernote, so send me ideas!
And time to buy another crib, dresser, and other things. Party. I don't think I’ll have to buy clothes, since I have wonderful family and friends!
I would not say steal, because I still share them with you.
ReplyDeleteThat's one lucky girl!!! Why do you need another crib? Kick Brody out before she arrives! Or just keep her in Pack 'n Play or bassinet until you feel like he's ready ... I used the same crib for all 4 of my kiddos and now Ashli Young is using it for Charge!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is really exciting! What a great Christmas gift.
ReplyDeleteEllie, Emilee, Maggie, Charlie, Bethany, Grace, London.
ReplyDeleteI was just having a "fight" with Ruby on sunday about tights...she won't wear them at all! At least we can compromise on leggings!! Congrats on the baby girl!! Girls are so fun!
ReplyDeleteOH YAY!!!! I am so excited. Girls are so fun, just in a different way, and tights are definately optional...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Girls are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a baby name list on Evernote, too! The best!
ReplyDeleteGirls are loads of fun! Can you hear the sarcasm in that one! Just kidding. How exciting one of each. Wish I had some names to suggest, but we've used the ones we like, so...... lets hope when we have another one its a boy, cause we are out of names!
ReplyDeleteAh! Congratulations! Must be the year for girls. You're the third one I know who just announced a little lady. Question is... will she be as techy as you?
ReplyDeleteKathy wrote on her blog once that you use it and I checked it out and got hooked! So THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteAwe... it's a girl. ;o)
ReplyDelete