Monday, February 7, 2011

i love...

+ Brody's love of healthy smoothies
+ babysitting swap
+ my part-time job
+ Don's willingness to further his education even though it's hard on both of us
+ short sales
+ hanging out with Don & Brody all last weekend
+ the love Brody has for his teddy bear
+ Hulu
+ reading myself to sleep at night
+ pistachio almond ice cream. Totally healthy, right?
+ the thought of seeing my mom in two weeks!
+ the month of February (v-day, b-day, and anniversary!)
+ the excitement I have that Don is building me a smoking new computer! I've had mine for over 6 years. What kind of computer programmer has a computer that long?!

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, I love your posts! They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What a great idea to post your favorites! Feel like I got to know you a bit better! I LOVED your comment in RS on Sunday, "Um, you just needed to turn the projector on!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.