Do you think the nurses and OB would care if I didn't shave my legs for the next 5 weeks or so?
Where did Brody all of a sudden learn so many words? He cracks us up daily.
Why am I one of those people that requires 8 hours of sleep, unlike my sisters? I have so much to do with so little time in the day. Being a SAHM, working 20 per week, and finding time for reading, exercise, etc., is not an easy task.
Ever since Brody has been walking (which seems like forever), it has been gorgeous weather. Am I ready for summer? Can I just live Utah for 3 months in the summer? I guess we'll just have to live at friends' pools! Much better than hibernating for winter :)
Is this delivery going to be better than Brody's?
Does anyone want to sell us a good quality treadmill?
Is a 21-month-old supposed to chew a tiny piece of gum? Brody loves it!
Is my hubby ready for me to not be pregnant anymore? I think so ;)
What is the best pacifier brand? We didn't use them with Brody, but we are for sure with this girl!
Why do good books have to end? I was loving reading Sarah's Key!
Don't shave your legs till right up before you are due, then take a weed wacker to them. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think the nurses and doctors have seen MUCH worse than your hairy legs...Belle LOVES gum and she is only 18 months so I think you are fine with gum and Brody, We love NUK brand binky's and when I say "we" I mean my girls and they have the best nipple shape to go with nursing. When is baby girl hatch due?? I hope you are doing great! Having two is so fun/exhausting so take advantage of the 8 hours of sleep that you need.
ReplyDeleteThey probably care, but you shouldn't. He's a baby, learning words is his job. Because sleep is a good thing...your sisters don't know what they're missing. You can come visit me, I'll take you to the new pool. Yes, it will be better. I don't have a treadmill. Gum is fine, just don't let him swallow TOO much. Probably so. Nuk. So that you can start a new one.
ReplyDeleteSoothies were the only kind of pacifier that Eden would take. She didn't love any pacifier too much and was completely off by 5 months, but they were nice to stick in her mouth on long car rides. :)
ReplyDeleteI love MAM and Avent binkies-- Kensi doesn't like binkies much-- but those are the ones she'll take if she's super desperate ha
ReplyDelete