A few weeks ago, my friend Amy asked me if she could take me to lunch to celebrate the coming baby. Ummmm, I don’t turn down free food…so sure! She told me I could choose the place, so I said Chick-fil-a. But then she said, oh lets go somewhere better! I said what about Barro’s Pizza or Arriba’s Mexican Grill. She said she loves Barro’s, so that’s where we were going to go…I thought.
I told her I would just meet her there, but she said, no it’s more fun driving together. I was like… it’s only a mile away, but okay, whatever you say!
On April 1st she picked Brody and I up. She said 11:30am, but she was about 10 minutes. Purposely stalling! We drive to Barro’s, I take off my seatbelt, ready to eat yummy pizza, but then she says, we really aren’t going to Barro’s. Ummm…what are you talking about?! I’m so confused. She pulls out a blind fold and said we’re going somewhere else. I was like…you’re lying, right?! Still confused. I let her blind fold me anyway.
We drove around for at least 10 minutes, I swear. I had NO idea where we were. I was like…are we going to Chuck-E-Cheese or something?!
The pictures and video below explain the rest!
Being led into the house. Amy forgot to tell me when to step up or down. LOL.
Looking at me with my blind fold. They were all so quiet. I had no idea people were staring at me!
Telling Brea about the surprise. She was the other culprit of the surprise. Love her!
My baby girl is so lucky, huh?! Don’t you love the backdrop and lighting? They went all out!
I had to tell Don real quick about the hilarious surprise!
Is Amy a great photographer or what?! Gift time!
Brody wanted to help out too! He kept coming in to check in on me, and then he’d run off to play with the kids! They had lots of treats for the kids and a great backyard for kids to play in!
Her first bows! Am I ready for a girl?!
Brea, me, and Kristin. Love these girls!
Amy and I! She is SO sneaky and hilarious!
I am so lucky to have such great friends! Life is grand
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you are wearing two ponies in your hair! One of my favorite hair styles. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who values such a sexy look!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing friends!
I have to thank Amy and Brea for putting this together. Brody would not have let them do if she knew about it. They went all out and Brenda loved it, which makes me a happy man.
ReplyDeleteYour face was the best when that blind fold came off:) Glad it was a great surprise for you!
ReplyDeleteYou look so dang cute! just sayin'
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!!! So happy and excited for you! :) I'm glad you have such amazing friends. Looks like a super fun shower.
ReplyDeletePS, I just watched the video and it was awesome. You have great friends! It looked like a ton of fun, and the decorations were great.
ReplyDeleteWe love you too!! It really was such a fun surprise, and your reaction was perfect! I can't wait for baby girl to come :)
ReplyDelete