Brody has a Curious George book that contains eight stories in it. I think I have all of them memorized. He is OBSESSED with George. It's very cute though!
Recently Brody has begun to say, "what's that?" about EVERYTHING. He is just like the monkey; always very CURIOUS! He asks what everything is. It's pretty cute! At least he isn't asking "why" yet, so it doesn't take too much thought on my part :)
I love our curious little guy, even when he doesn't let me rest for a minute when he's awake. Luckily he takes 3-hour naps...usually. Occasionally they are only 2 hours, which never floats my boat.
I love that fact that you can stop reading and he can fill in the blanks. While some of the time. He is such a smart little guy.
ReplyDeleteIs that supposed to be a movie? Or what's going on with that weird photo?
ReplyDeleteAwesome that he loves to read.
Kase went on a huge Georgy kick when he was about Brody's age. I liked it. Alan's daughter Abby was on the same kick at the same time. That year they each got this awesome stuffed George doll for Christmas. It laughs when you push its feet and hands and chin and tummy. We love it! Totally worth every penny. I don't know if it's still sold in stores or just on ebay now, but here's the doll I mean. Get it for him! you won't be sorry! http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Plush-Curious-George-Monkey-Sound-Laughing-12-/190525932364?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D260765383122%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8789534552261454414#ht_2021wt_905
ReplyDeleteI guess the doll is called Curious George Tickle N Giggle or something. I think you can only find them on ebay now...
ReplyDelete