Saturday, April 9, 2011

hands, feet, and face

At my OB appt last Thursday, I had gained 5 pounds. WOW. And my hands, feet, and face are huge! My OB was a tad worried, so they took my blood to see if I had preeclampsia. I was so worried ALL night. They said they would call me the next day to let me know the results. I was a little sad, that most likely, I’d have to have the baby early because of that. I know that’s not a big deal, but there is just something peaceful to me about having the baby come when she is ready.

I still may have to be induced for whatever reason, but as for now, I’m good. No preeclampsia! Just a few more weeks to go. I was 36 weeks, yesterday.

So until then, I’ll keep dealing with my huge hands, feet, and face.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for good news and a patient mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you remember but I had preeclampsia. Bed rest and lots of fluids made the swelling go down. They did end up scheduling to induce me and I was way bummed that Jack was not going to come on his own. Then I went into labor the night before I was to be induce. Everything works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well for you! With Ashley, I was induced 5 days before the due date because my BP was super high, but it was not diagnosed as the full preeclampsia. It was scary though. If she comes sooner than later, that sweet princess will be in your arms anyways...and aren't you so excited to see that face?! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.