Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HOA love

I love living in a neighborhood that has an HOA. And especially ours. They do such a superb job at keeping our neighborhood looking great!

I know not everyone feels the same about HOAs, and I didn't feel the same in our old neighborhood, but I love our HOA here! And it's a good thing, because we're planning on living here for life!

2 comments:

  1. You're right. It's all in each person's perspective. That HOA was the reason we were thrilled to move last year to a place that doesn't have an HOA. They were just a little overboard, I think:) Hey thank you for the sweet little surprise on my doorstep this morning:) So fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living there for life until you move back to me in Utah right? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.