Wednesday, May 11, 2011

capri’s birth by photos and videos

The full birth story will be coming later, but here is a picture version.

Don’t worry, I didn’t insert any of the yucky pictures and videos. If you want to see those, you’ll have to come over to my house Smile

IMG_0033

IMG_0037
Right before leaving to the hospital.

IMG_0776
Grandpa watching Brody and his cousins at home!

IMG_3453
Still smiling.

IMG_0045
Not smiling anymore.

Me saying Don will be having the next kid lol.

IMG_0082
PUSH! There is better video of the real action, but that’s not going live! It’s SO much easier to watch afterwards, than experience it.

IMG_0769
Exhausted!
IMG_0781

IMG_0785
Grammie and Capri! We are SO thankful of the miracle it was for my mom to be able to come down just in time! Truly a miracle with all the cancer stuff she is going through right now.IMG_3471
My lovely swolleness!

This is as gruesome as you’ll see on my blog. Don’t you love how I’m in pain and my mom is having some almonds as a snack?!


IMG_3478
My top-notch nurse and a student nurse! Seriously, top-notch!


Just born and me dying in the background lol. I had two epidurals put in; neither worked well. Argh!

IMG_3519
Brody and Capri meet!

IMG_0 129
Precious!
IMG_0094
She weighed the same was me when she was born! Thank goodness she’ll never weigh as much as I ever have in my life Smile

IMG_0141
Aunt Kathy and Capri. I’m SO glad Kathy and my mom have been with me through Brody and Capri’s births. I LOVE having them there!

IMG_0177
My daughter! Yes, I have a daughter! Yay!

I love my girl! I used to cut off the hair of my sisters’ dolls, because I didn’t like dolls. But now I have my own…and I LOVE her so much!

10 comments:

  1. I still haven't watched the videos, but I will in a bit. Anyway, she is beautiful. I love her name, and I am so happy for your perfect, little family. So sweet. :) Good job, Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Momma! You make good babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, you are amazing! Those videos make me hurt just watching them! Way to be tough stuff! :) I am SOOO happy that Capri is here and as beautiful and sweet as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that I didn't watch any of the videos. I find nothing beautiful about being in labor.

    I love the picture of Capri and your mom. And, the picture of you, Brody, and Capri. Now, those are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I was so relieved when my mom told me your parents left for arizona when her treatments went so quickly last week. Capri is such a pretty name! I love it. You're going to love having a baby girl-she so precious! Way to go giving birth to another child. Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs a professional photographer!! These pics are totally awesome! I feel like I was right there! Way to go champ, she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been checking your blog looking for an update! I'm glad she's here safely!

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMH! She is just adorable!! I love the name CAPRI Jewels! A real baby doll!! Way to go, Brenda (& Don)!! Ugh...month and a couple weeks to go for me...can I just skip L&D & have my baby boy here now?! Hope you are recovering well, Brenda! Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful. I love her name very original! When was she born?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Newborns aren't supposed to be that beautiful!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.