Sunday, May 29, 2011

is it only my kid that talks to himself all the time?!

This is a daily occurrence of him talking himself to sleep for a nap. He does the same thing at night!

And when Brody wakes up, he talks to himself again lol :)

I don’t know about you guys, but when I’m falling asleep, I just think in my head and not talk out loud Smile 

Does every kid talk out loud to fall asleep?

2 comments:

  1. Hux talks himself to sleep too. Glad he's not the only one! Sometimes he will wake up really early in the morning and talk until he falls back asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk to myself all the time, just not a night. In the grocery store. Walking to pick Annabelle up from school. In the kitchen. At the library.

    Annabelle has picked up this really fun idiosyncrasy, too. Cool people talk to themselves. That's my new slogan: "Cool people subvocalize."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.