I’m not seeing the resemblance yet. Do you?
Love that little guy and his sister. He has been doing pretty good so far, but that might be because I have been house to play with him.
I love how Brody's shirt says, "Big Deal," like he knows it's a big deal to be an older brother. Brody looks so much older in these pictures sitting next to Capri.
I see the resemblence...they are both ADORABLE!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Love that little guy and his sister. He has been doing pretty good so far, but that might be because I have been house to play with him.
ReplyDeleteI love how Brody's shirt says, "Big Deal," like he knows it's a big deal to be an older brother.
ReplyDeleteBrody looks so much older in these pictures sitting next to Capri.
I see the resemblence...they are both ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete