1: That little guy has been able to throw a wicked ball since he was born! He's seriously amazing.
2: Now I know why he seems so pleasant in all your videos, "Brody, if you're whining in the video, we have to delete it!" Ha! Hilarious.
3: In places that don't cook babies, little boys actually get to play baseball OUTSIDE of their air-conditioned homes. You should look into that...I hear Utah is nice.
Man I love this kid!!!!
ReplyDelete3 things:
ReplyDelete1: That little guy has been able to throw a wicked ball since he was born! He's seriously amazing.
2: Now I know why he seems so pleasant in all your videos, "Brody, if you're whining in the video, we have to delete it!" Ha! Hilarious.
3: In places that don't cook babies, little boys actually get to play baseball OUTSIDE of their air-conditioned homes. You should look into that...I hear Utah is nice.