Thursday, June 16, 2011

magic re-lighting candles

Our little guy, Brody, is two-years-old, as of June 6! The time has passed like it does on a mission; some days are slow, put the months have flown by!

Things he loves:

  • baseball
  • talking about baseball
  • swinging bats all day long
  • being read to and finishing the sentence
  • no more monkeys jumping on the bed
  • hiding under blankets with daddy
  • smoothies
  • grapes, cheetos, chocolate milk, broccoli, corn, golden grahams, popsicles, cheese.
  • taking a bath with mommy or daddy
  • shooting hoops at night
  • checking the mail
  • being a helper with everything
  • kissing us goodnight

IMAG0667

IMAG0676
Watching ASU win the NCAA World Series in softball!

IMAG0654
Don got out of his church clothes before Brody lol

funny :)
yummy to my tummy!

Happy Birthday our favorite little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda asked me to add to the list and I didn't, so I am adding now.

    Things he loves

    -He also like berries, granola bars, fruit snacks, chocolate, asparagus, and rice.
    -running, everywhere.
    -animals, owls the most.
    -going on walks.
    -being outside.
    -Lowes

    I need to get back to work, so I will stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things he does NOT like:
    -magical re-lighting birthday candles
    -being interrupted while he's watching softball and eating.
    -living in arizona...move to utah!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.