If you go shopping with a toddler and a baby, I’ve learned that there is NO room for food! If there is ever a time when it’s urgent to go shopping with two kids again, I’ll try putting Brody in the back and just throw the food on top of him! And hope he doesn’t stand up!
That is so my dilemma every week! I stack all the food on the bottom rack and then when I run out of room there I start piling it around Logan in the back of the cart. But still, shopping with two is never easy :) I'm feeling for ya!
ReplyDeleteI do love the picture of two cuties!
So, your kids are so cute. Capri looks just like you. I would always carry the babe in a bjorn or some carrier or just do little trips and then wait for Matt to get home to do the big ones. It is easier when they get bigger and can ride in the seat. I've even seen people with two carts and I've tried it once and it wasn't that bad, just push one and pull the other. You'll figure it out. i'm already dreading shopping with three. We'll see how that goes!
ReplyDeleteSoon enough, she'll be big enough to sit beside him. Then you'll probably have a video of Brody saying, "MY GROCERY CART CAR!" Just like the Cheetos. :)
ReplyDelete