I have a few things listed on Craigslist for sale. Some guy texted me about a subwoofer (my neighbors) I have listed. It is listed for $80 and he offered $35. LOL. After much texting back and forth, we settled on $50. Then he says, “Can you deliver it to me?” Ummmmm, NO! He lives like a half hour away from me. Not worth my time.
Then the next morning he asks me to send him a picture of myself. Ummmm, NO! I was like…I’m married…bye! He says, “I know how to keep secrets.” AHHHHHH, freak! I said, “bye!”
He hasn’t responded since, thank heavens! Why are people such FREAKS?! The world is a sick place.
This makes me want to be just a tad more cautious when people come to my house to look at things we have for sale.
Ahhh!!! That is way too scary! That's why I never want to list anything on Craigslist. I'd much rather sell and ship on ebay. Hopefully you won't get anymore calls!
ReplyDeletepeople are freaks. that is so gross. I wish I wasn't so skeptical of people but it is people like that, that make me that way I guess.
ReplyDeleteI always meet Craigslist people at a store or restaurant parking lot and never give them my home address. People are too creepy!
ReplyDelete