Saturday, August 6, 2011

hungry caterpillar

My sister Kathy had a Hungry Caterpillar 1st birthday party for her son Krew last week. Could she be any more adorable?! Check out the pictures!

184013_10150730108370315_767440314_20009288_6561934_n223096_10150730112095315_767440314_20009327_2563190_n
216645_10150730117005315_767440314_20009355_5258212_n
251579_10150730109805315_767440314_20009302_1022981_n

284223_10150730108435315_767440314_20009289_3270586_n184131_10150730099435315_767440314_20009196_7346447_n
Hanging out in the backyard, and Brody freaking out with the fire lol.
198724_10150730110520315_767440314_20009312_5917448_n215137_10150730098980315_767440314_20009181_4136196_n
Double seats!
216659_10150730109925315_767440314_20009304_668647_n216897_10150730110445315_767440314_20009311_7261435_n
Like how I’m sitting in every picture?!
224409_10150730100530315_767440314_20009224_7845406_n229607_10150730109850315_767440314_20009303_7878108_n229628_10150730100000315_767440314_20009211_6423062_n262975_10150730099170315_767440314_20009187_7492674_n267254_10150730099895315_767440314_20009208_4179435_n283841_10150730100070315_767440314_20009214_5808579_n

IMAG0984
Desert rain! Keagan taught Brody how to drink the rain lol Smile
IMAG0982
Our awesome motel room. Best three nights sleep we’ve ever had LOL NOT!
IMAG0972IMAG0974IMAG0976

Although I wish my sister and her family lived close to us, it was a fun trip to gorgeous Barstow, CA Winking smile

2 comments:

  1. Fun and cuteness overload! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you're not only sitting in every picture, but sitting the same exact way. Capri looks lovely in red. I predict that it will become her signature color.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.