Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boy’s Day Out

 

A few weeks back Brody and I (Don) had a boys day out. We first drove to Rio Salado to pick up my new math book. So excited about that. Since we had a free coupon and we were already downtown, we went to Children’s Museum of Phoenix. Brody loved the museum and did not want to leave, but after 4 hours, I needed something to eat. Here are some pictures and videos from our trip.

Safety first!

IMG_3628

Riding on his chopper

IMG_3629

Playing Plinko, for you Price is Right fans.

IMG_3630

IMG_3631

In the arts and crafts area. Notice how he is only playing with food items. Is this my kid or what?

IMG_3639IMG_3640IMG_3641IMG_3642

In the area set aside for the little ones.

IMG_3644IMG_3645IMG_3646IMG_3647IMG_3648

Running through the foam noodles. All together we spent a total of about 40 minutes running through this area. He kept want to come back and do it some more.

IMG_3650IMG_3651

The race cars were next. I don’t have a lot of pictures from this area, because I spent most of my time getting Brody cars.

IMG_3654

IMG_3656IMG_3657IMG_3658

A few random shots.

IMG_3659IMG_3660IMG_3661

When we were all done at the Museum, Brody wanted to go to 5 Guys. I wanted him to be happy, so we went.

IMAG0009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.