This post showed up on my StumbleUpon account and I loved reading it! Here are a few of the things that I agree with.
3. Get 8 hours of sleep per night, so that you think more clearly
4. Stick to your budget
6. Balance your checkbook
7. Don’t try to be friends with everyone. Cultivate closer relationships with fewer people.
10. Focus on being a good person, not on pleasing others
15. Fill up your gas tank when it’s half full
17. Pay your bills on time
18. Get an annual physical examination (don and I just did this for the first time. yay us!)
19. Say “I love you” to your significant other and to your children. Studies show that more marriages last, and fewer kids use drugs, when these words are spoken every day.
24. Know what your priorities are in life, and act as if they are your priorities
31. Don’t eat when you aren’t hungry (argh!)
44. Spend your time with nice people
57. Don’t envy others
58. Have your oil changed
64. You don’t need to be best friends with work colleagues, but build respectful partnerships
77. Have your tires rotated
79. Have your eyes checked
89. Wear your hair in a classic, easy to care for style
99. Stretch every day (I need to do this!)
100. If a relationship is over, let it go
Which ones did you like?
3, 19, 31 and 89. But I agree with almost every one listed.
ReplyDeletenow I'm curious about which ones on the original list you DON'T agree with!
ReplyDeleteI've only tried #100 twice in my life and I have regretted it, both times. I like #99, #17, #10. I need more sleep than recommended in #3. I am horrible at #6, I just know how much I have and I don't spend more than that. I never know EXACTLY how much I have. That's why I like using cash.
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY agree with oil changes. we had put off an oil change for a while. Our car was averaging 32-35 mpg. When we changed it, our mpg was bumped up to 45! That's pretty amazing. Change your oil on time, people. It's good for your car and good for you!
ReplyDelete