Saturday, October 15, 2011

family day at the farm!

Last weekend we went to Tolmachoff Farms. When we first moved into our house, I took Brody alone when he was 4-months-old. Then last year, Don took Brody alone because I didn’t want to pay for me, plus I was pregnant lol. This year we finally went as a whole family!

IMG_3705

IMG_3709

IMG_3715

IMG_3719

IMG_3724

IMG_3730

IMG_3743

IMG_3737

IMG_3756

IMG_3760

IMG_3763

IMG_3776

IMG_3783

IMG_3787

IMG_3790

It was a fun, little adventure. And I picture Capri loving it so much more next year lol Smile

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those tights! Adorable! I like the second photo, of Don petting the pig...the goat is looking for a treat in Don's pocket, or something. Looks like a very fun place. Did Brody throw the corn this year? I haven't watched the videos yet, but I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I love Capri's tights perfect for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should be saying things like "what a great family outing" but all I can think is "how cute are those leggings!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.