Friday, January 6, 2012

8 months…really???

I can’t believe it’s already been 8 months since I was in the hospital thinking…gosh, I’m so glad that is over lol. Capri is ALL over the place now! It really is true when they say each child is different. Brody was just sitting up at 7.5 months, and I Capri is crawling and pulling herself up on everything now!

Capri has three teeth, two on the bottom and one on top, but I can’t get any pictures of them!

IMAG1228
Thanks for the CUTE bow Julie!

IMAG1231
Just about to put it in her mouth, like EVERYTHING else!

IMAG1223
Pulled herself up on the couch. Yes, she has fallen and hit the treadmill before. Breaks my heart.

IMAG1216

IMAG1208
This is how I find her when she wakes up from her naps. It’s hard to have her “fuss it out” at this stage, because she stands up but doesn’t know how to get back down! So I nurse her to sleep, for now. It’s a party!

IMAG1207
And it begins!

IMAG1202
Love those lips and eyes!

IMAG1200
Luckily Don wasn’t in the shower when I took this picture Winking smile

IMAG1197
ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.

IMAG1189
Future geek!

IMAG1180
Thanks Aunt Jen for the cute dress!!!

Happy 8-months my favorite girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.