Sunday, May 20, 2012

little things I want to remember

Brody

  • “Mom, don't sing me a song.”
  • “Wait a second sweetie”
  • “Slow, Mom, slow, you’re driving too fast!” Guess he knows the speed limits now lol.
  • Addicted to the iPad.
  • He talks up a storm when we’re alone!
  • He’s almost 3…really?!

Capri

  • If I ask Capri if she wants to breastfeed, she runs over to the couch all excited. Just yesterday she brought me the Boppy pillow for the first time. That girl sure knows what she wants Smile
  • Tell her to bring me her shoes, and she brings them right to me.
  • She LOVES being outside.
  • She knows how to sign “more” and “eat”; the most important things! I love that signing cuts down on the screaming…just a tad lol.
  • She knows how to slide on her belly to go downstairs, but I still need to be behind her. She just learned this week Smile
  • She lets us read her books, finally!

IMAG0557 IMAG0556

Although I feel like a failure at motherhood most days, these kiddos couldn’t make me any happier!

1 comment:

  1. you are not a failure as a mother. you are still in the process. you need to give yourself more credit. or maybe ill do it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.