I'm going to be mailing you some Easter Books. A few years ago our former RS Pres. was going through the closet at church and found extra copies of a compiled Easter Book which Grandma Lowe had put together for the sisters in the ward. So she gave them to me. I had enough to make four books so I put them together for you, my daughters. The picture numbers were from the old picture packet. So I got the new Gospel Art Kit and tried to find the correct pictures. I put a post-it note in the Easter Book with the page number of the picture from the Gospel Art Kit. There were three I didn't have. I didn't want to tear the pictures out of the book and some of the pictures were on the back side of other pictures. I started this project a few years ago but didn't get it finished with all of my medical experiences.
Easter was always Grandma Lowe's favorite holiday. Given my circumstances, the Resurrection is very important to me also.
Happy Easter!
Love, Mom
Isn't she the best?! She really is!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.