Tuesday, January 29, 2008

one month from today

I'm getting married one month from today. WOW. I've waited years for this day and now it is right around the corner. I'm SUPER excited, but I have to admit I'm scared as well. I've been single for so long that I don't know anything different. Lots of changes to come, but it'll be great!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, wow i cannot beleive that it is only one month away but i am so way excited for you. Life is hard...it is a test....tests have never been easy for me. But i would rather have someone to go through the trials of life with. Still hard but someone is there to go through the trial with. I am my own trial:)Jeremy's too I'm sure:) but its great to have each other. Don already seems like part of the family!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.