I ran the same half-marathon two years ago. I really wanted to beat my time from last time...did I do it? Nope. Bummer. Oh well. I was only two minutes behind my time. Everytime I run a race, I love it, but at the same time it is SUPER hard. And about the last three miles I always ask myself what the heck I am doing out there. LOL.
Here are the results of my little "slow lowe" endeavor: My Results
Check you out! You are so courageous. Can I be courageous too please? I love and miss you terribly!
ReplyDeleteBrenda I am officially mad at you...you have a blog and you never told me! I came home from church and saw your comment i was so excited that you live in the little blogging world w/me. I love you so super much! I remember you said there is a ways to get an email or something when people post.....um how. love you!
ReplyDelete