When I was thinking about getting married to Don(even though I already knew that I would), but I just wasn't sure of the date. I finally decided that if I've waited this long to get married, why not wait until I'm 30-years-old. I'll turn 30 on February 16th, so I needed to get married after that. Don and I thought February 29th (Leap year) would be fun, so that is the date we picked.
Don treats me like a queen. I'm so lucky! He came into my life at such a perfect time. He is such an amazing guy! HF must love me if he sent me him.
So this is the big year...turn 30 and get married :)
Don treats me like a queen. I'm so lucky! He came into my life at such a perfect time. He is such an amazing guy! HF must love me if he sent me him.
So this is the big year...turn 30 and get married :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.