Friday, March 21, 2008

can't live without it...

So if you currently don't use Google Reader, you NEED to start using it ASAP. Look at this:

Google Reader Tour

I have iGoogle as my home page, and then I have Google Reader as one of my widgets. Anytime someone posts a blog, I'm notified. It's great.

Other widgets I have on my home page:

- Google Calendar (I also share calendars with Don & Young Womens) so it all shows as one.
-
- Checkbook This is the best thing. Don and I both have it on our home page so we know exactly how much money we have and where it all goes.
- To Do List Don and I share this too.
- My Favorite Bookmarks

And that's it. It's all I need to live. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you were talking about the other night... I'm on my way to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda -
    I am working on setting up google reader, but sometimes it says there is not a feed when I add a blog....why is this and what can I do to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda Lowe--how random. I was blog surfing and saw your name on someone's site and thought to myself, "Hey! I know a Brenda L. Lowe from a singles ward at USU. Is this the same one?" I wasn't sure until I saw your wedding photos. How exciting! Congrats on that. How are you doing???? Do you even remember me? If so, I would love to hear from you. You can email me at arobbins at utah dot gov I would love to hear more about what you are doing these days.
    Angela Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool websites. Google reader is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.