Yesterday morning Don called me, when I was already at work, and said, "your husband did a really dumb thing." He cut his finger while cutting cabbage for our pet tortoise Ted. He's never had stitches before yesterday. Crazy. He sent me this picture on my cell phone after he got stitches. Look how gross...
Poor Don! Go figure that he would get hurt doing something so nice.
ReplyDeletethat's pretty sick!!!
ReplyDeleteYuuuuuck. You were lucky he got the stitches without making you leave work. He hasn't figured out he can do that yet :-).
ReplyDeleteOhhh! That hurts. It's one of my little fears that I'll cut myself badly while making food for the fam. I'll be the only one home with three kids and I'll faint or something.
ReplyDeleteEww. But at least its a fun story.
ReplyDeleteOh, poor Don...that's why I don't do pets...they are a hazard to your health:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete