Monday, April 28, 2008

Priesthood line of authority

If you e-mail lineofauthority@ldschurch.org you will get an automatic response with an email. The email will contain an attachment that you need to fill out with a name and information of the person you want the line of authority.

I just submitted Don's info yesterday so I'm still waiting. My sister did it and it took her about a week to get it back.

My sister's husbands line of authority was like this:

Jeremy Joseph Twitchell
Stuart Leaster Twitchell
Charles Wayne Twitchell
Lavon Randall
Lyle Jones
Grant Ivor
Clove Seth Melling
Jones William Brooks
Stephen Longstroth Richards
Joseph Fielding Smith
Brigham Young
Oliver Cowdery
David Whitmer
Martin Harris
Joseph Smith, Jr.
Peter, James, & John
Our Savior Jesus Christ

Isn't that SO cool?!

3 comments:

  1. super cool-I have Wade's here somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thans is cool When Joel was ordained, my dad gave him a wallet size for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I am moving to Mesa this jUly! I am going to grad school, crazy huh???

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.