Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The BIG setup

Here is my friend Julianne and Don's best friend Sean. She was living in Logan, UT and he lives in Glendale, AZ. We thought they would be perfect for each other so I asked Julianne if we could give Sean her email address. She said okay. The next thing we know, Julianne sends me a picture of them kissing. I was like...they met in person already. Anyway, the rest is history. They got married a few weeks ago in the Salt Lake Temple. They live in Arizona now.

Here is the cute couple...



Here is Don & I waiting for them to come outta the temple...


Here is us waiting to eat at The Garden on top of the Joesph Smith Memorial Building.

4 comments:

  1. Like your new blog setup...hats off to my favorite Lowe (sorry, Hatch!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new bloglift!!! Who did it? She must be talented:) heheehe j/k. I love these pictures of you guys infront of the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah they finally got married! i'm bummed that i missed it! how was everything???

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.