Brenda, is that YOU in the photo? I can't tell. Anyway, I think it would be so cute, and every new mom says short hair is the way to go. You're beautiful no matter what.
You could pull it off because you have nice thick hair, my hair looked awful this way because I have nappy thin hair. I get 5 bucks for callin the gender right.
As a mom of almost 3 I say YES! Babies have a fantastic way of taking up time and grabbing/pulling hair at any length. The shorter and easier to do the better. Plus that cut is adorable.
oh that's pretty cute... I say do it.
ReplyDeleteYes :) This is really cute!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, is that YOU in the photo? I can't tell. Anyway, I think it would be so cute, and every new mom says short hair is the way to go. You're beautiful no matter what.
ReplyDeleteYou could pull it off because you have nice thick hair, my hair looked awful this way because I have nappy thin hair. I get 5 bucks for callin the gender right.
ReplyDeleteYES----cute it! You have great thick hair that it will look great with and the heat along w/a baby this summer will be so appreciated!!!
ReplyDeleteFrom a man's perspective, NO, NO, NO! It looks like a cross between GI Jane and Raggedy Ann.
ReplyDeleteFrom a girl's perspective...Scott, you're mean.
ReplyDeleteDefinately do it! Way cute! you can totally pull it off.
ReplyDeleteSorry Brenda but im with Scott on this one its not super cute
ReplyDeleteDon't cut your hair while Pregnant, things have a funny way of turning out while you have a little one in there. Wait until after the baby is born.
ReplyDeleteIts cute by the way.
ReplyDeleteBrenda it really is cute!! Make sure they really stack it up in back so it looks thicker and easier to do. If you do- bring a picture..
ReplyDeleteI say whatever you do - leave it long enough to pull back because you will get HOT! I've had my hair back my entire pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteAs a mom of almost 3 I say YES! Babies have a fantastic way of taking up time and grabbing/pulling hair at any length. The shorter and easier to do the better. Plus that cut is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAs a mom of almost 3 I say YES! Babies have a wonderful way of takiing up time and pulling hair. Plus the cut is way cute.
ReplyDelete