We are extremely happy and excited for you! Girls are sweet, but boys rock! Even Julie will admit that to you. Congratulations again and let us know if we can help with any of your boy preparations.
Yea! Kristin told me yesterday. I love my little boy more than anything. I would love another little boy or girl. Either would be great. I think I know what we are having but I am not saying anything until we know for sure. My doctor thinks he knows. Congrats!
I'm so excited for you!! congratulations! I sure hope you're up for some boy hand-me-downs... ha!!
ReplyDeletecongrats- I think boys are better!
ReplyDeleteWe are extremely happy and excited for you! Girls are sweet, but boys rock! Even Julie will admit that to you. Congratulations again and let us know if we can help with any of your boy preparations.
ReplyDeleteThere is just something about a little boy:0) They are Soo fun! CONGRATS
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats! I'm loving being a mom of a boy - very fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so happy and excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteBoys are great...congrats!
ReplyDeleteYea! Kristin told me yesterday. I love my little boy more than anything. I would love another little boy or girl. Either would be great. I think I know what we are having but I am not saying anything until we know for sure. My doctor thinks he knows. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteBummer I missed the entire vote! I would have voted boy. REALLY I WOULD HAVE! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Brenda! You're gonna be such an amazing mom!
That is so exciting!!! I am very happy for you and Don. I always knew you would be a fantastic mother!
ReplyDelete