Friday, January 9, 2009

Organic Milk & Free Cars

The other day I bought a half gallon of Organic milk from Frys because all of their Shamrock Farm items were 40% off. Have any of you ever had organic milk? Oh my gosh, it's to die for! It's so fresh and yummy. I had no idea. I currently use milk that doesn't contain rBST but organic is even better!!! But how can I pay so much for it?! Ahhhhh...

96oz_reducedfat

And ever want free cars? I do. I just watched this video and fully agree with it. Our cars are currently paid off and the goal is to never had a car payment again, like this video talks about: http://www.daveramsey.com/etc/lms/drive_free/player.cfm

8 comments:

  1. Dave Ramsey is awesome!!!!! Love, Love, Love his books and his system! Oh, no I haven't had organic milk...guess I should give it a try?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE organic milk but my budget does not. Loving the drive free plan! That is my new plan. I have NO problem driving older cars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Dave Ramsey! Our next cars are going to be paid with cash. No more car loans for us. I also love organic milk, but never get it because of the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too LOVE Dave Ramsey! we took his class and it was great! all we need to do now is aply it! Hows the pregancy going???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milk is what made me RUN to your house.. 'wink wink'

    ReplyDelete
  6. The organic milk at costco is soooo good but soooo expensive. We were buying it for a while but then when I broke it down to how much we were paying per gallon I just couldn't do it anymore:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky us, we live next to a dairy. $5.98 for two gallons of milk. They milk the cows twice a day and the milk taste's awesome! I don't know how much milk is in AZ, but here in CA, $6.00 for two gallons is right on par with regular milk in the grocery store. The dairy cows are grain fed with NO growth hormones. We love the dairy. Brenda, next time you're in Southern CA, we'll have to take you! You are looking great, by the way. I'm excited that you are having a boy! I totally love boys! I wore that same blue t-shirt during my pregnancy. Got it at Target on clearance and somehow it wasn't even a maternity shirt. I wore it till the end, and my belly was NOT small!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.