Thursday, March 12, 2009

Note to self

Don’t clean baseboards while pregnant. Your lower back will hurt for a few days. Ouchie.

06 Baseboards

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure that's a note to yourself? Seems like more of a note to Don..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on knowing it's a boy. I like what Danelle said :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! The nesting stage has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck are you doing cleaning baseboard??? I concur with the previous comments. If you need that done (which doesn't seem necessary), I'm sure Don would do that for you....and yes, you must be nesting! I don't think I've ever cleaned baseboards...seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But your baseboards sure look good.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch.

    I know, that is the corner you're going to put the crib in and you didn't want any spider webs down there, right?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.