Oh my goodness. He is precious. I am soooo glad he is better and home. Can't wait to come and visit
ADORABLE
OHHHHHH He is SOOOOO Cute!!
I remember being amazed that I was perfectly content to simply stare at them all day long. love this time... he is perfect!
Congrats Brenda!!
He is beautiful! And I love his alligator shirt! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood! Your life will never be the same!!!!!!
Amazing isn't it? Motherhood, I mean. These beautiful little people change you forever.
Oh my goodness, Brenda! He is so adorable. And although it doesn't matter what I think, I just wanted to let you know that I really do like his name. You guys did great!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh my goodness. He is precious. I am soooo glad he is better and home. Can't wait to come and visit
ReplyDeleteADORABLE
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHH He is SOOOOO Cute!!
ReplyDeleteI remember being amazed that I was perfectly content to simply stare at them all day long. love this time... he is perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brenda!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! And I love his alligator shirt! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood! Your life will never be the same!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing isn't it? Motherhood, I mean. These beautiful little people change you forever.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Brenda! He is so adorable. And although it doesn't matter what I think, I just wanted to let you know that I really do like his name. You guys did great!
ReplyDelete