Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Modern Polkadot

modernpolkadot I want to give a little shout out for my sister Kathy...she has a blog http://themodernpolkadot.blogspot.com/. She creates customized invitations, announcements, blog headers and backgrounds, and much more! She has tons of examples on her blog...just send her a picture (or not) and she will create something for you for FREE! She accepts donations if you'd like, but does not charge anything as she appreciates the opportunity to learn and create new things. So, go check out her site and e-mail her your request:)! She just gave me a blog lift…THANKS KATHY!!!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the name of her blog. So cute. I'm sticking with the plain and simple free template blog layout that came with my initial sign up, but I think it's cool that she does that. I spent so much time in graphic design classes, that now I really hate doing most of that stuff. Sad.

    Did you see your family photo on my blog? It was so fun to see you again, and meet Don and Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you changed the rules of posting a comment on your blog? A few of my friends have this format and it's such a pain...no offense. Sometimes it even kicks me out before I get to post my comment. Okay, I'll stop complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda...this post seems awfully familiar:)...I could have sworn I wrote something just like that on my blog:) haha Totally kidding... How's everything going in your motherhood adventures:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a test, but so far it's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhh! Soooooooooo much better. That was simple and easy and way less annoying. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.