Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unsafe

Last night Brody and I drove to Glendale to go to Del Taco with my friend Julianne, while Don was working late. On the drive home I was SOOOOOO tired. I was thinking to myself that it is probably unsafe for me to be driving when I haven’t slept more than 2.5 consecutive hours in the past three weeks. I’ve never been drunk but last night I felt like I was when I was driving home. Luckily we made it home safely though!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor, sleep deprived little mama. I hope you can get yourself on a schedule, too. Maybe you can take naps with Brody...I'm glad you were safe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, sleep deprivation is dangerous when combined with a moving car. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.