This past week I started using Google Voice for my voicemail, instead of just my normal T-mobile voicemail.
I love it!
When Don calls me, I have it say something like, “Hello my HOTT, SEXY husband…”
When my sisters call me, it says something else. Same with my parents.
I have my Blackberry Synced with Outlook, so I imported all my contacts into my Google Contacts. So, if any of you are in those contacts, you’ll get a different message.
And people that aren’t in my contacts, just get a boring message.
Another thing I love about it, is when someone leaves a voicemail, I have the option turned on so it will send me a transcribed text message and email of the message. How cool is that?! I don’t even have to listen to it. Or I can listen to it on my email. Very sweet!
With Google Voice, it give you another phone number, but I don’t use it. I will eventually, maybe, when it works with picture messaging and mass messaging. I’m just sticking with my normal cell phone number.
Sean and I were looking at that the other day. It looks pretty cool. We'll have to try it when we get back to the real world. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda! You look amazing!! And little Brody is so cute. Now what is it that you wanted me to do on my blog? I'm not as technology savvy as you, you just may need to walk me through it!! Have a great day...
ReplyDelete