People always get so frustrated when their computer has issues, and they haven’t backed up their data. Or people don’t even know how to backup their data. Or they just don’t want to continually backup their data. I have a solution for you. Well, Microsoft does…and it’s free.
Use Microsoft SyncToy 2.1. It’s very easy and simple. I have an external harddrive that contains all my backed up data. I have SyncToy automatically do a backup every night. If I delete pictures or documents on my computer, my backup will do the same. If I add pictures to my computer, or rearrange my pictures in new folders, my backup will look identical to it. Magical huh? And no worrying anymore about your data.
If you need help doing this, I’d be glad to help…for free. Or I accept cute boys clothes, food, or anything really ;)
Is it sad that I don't have anything that I care enough about to back up? My internet provider tried to sell me some back-up plan and they didn't believe me when I said I didn't care if I lost everything (on my computer)...but it's sort of true. Of course I hate it when an assignment disappears in the middle of typing it, but does your external hard drive even save stuff like that on an immediate basis?
ReplyDelete