Can everyone do me a favor and PLEASE remove Norton and McAfee from their computers? They slow them down terribly! It drives me nuts to work on a computer that has one of those on there. Even if you paid for them, it’s NOT worth it.
Instead use Microsoft Security Essentials. You have to have a legal copy of Windows to use it, but it’s the best!
You don’t need any other junk on your computer for spyware, malware, viruses, etc. Remove it all! If you need help, I can help you (remotely using Windows Remote Assistance). Free of course. I just love helping with computers! Don does too.
Another tip: Don’t install any toolbars (Yahoo, Google, MSN, etc.) for your browsers. It slows down your browsing experience with the JavaScript it uses. Plus, it lessens your screen space.
If you have any questions, ask away.
Yes, I’m a geek.
If I ever make it to the devil's backyard, I will be sure to bring my laptop so that you can make it perfect. I don't understand how any of it works, I'm just glad that it does.
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! Thank you for the tips!
ReplyDeleteBren, I just realized that I never sent you an invitation to visit my blog! I think that's only fair right? Please send me your email address and I will send you an invite if you are interested.
ReplyDelete