Saturday, April 17, 2010

my first prom

I went to my first prom last night. It was so fun to go to prom with my bestfriend/hubby! And to even get lucky after prom ;) Don wishes prom was every night. LOL.

They went ALL out decorating for prom. It was gorgeous! They even decorated the bathrooms!

IMG_3982 

Getting my hair done. Yes, my friend Brea talked me into getting my hair done by a girl in our ward.  What a girlie, girl I am sometimes!

IMG_3984

IMG_3983 IMG_3990

Italian dinner before prom!

IMG_2223 

Yes, that is lipstick on my teeth.

IMG_2233 

Just doing the train with some fun girls from my ward!

IMG_2244

Don and I love this couple, Spencer and Brea!  Yes, I’m short.

3 comments:

  1. Super fun...and now I understand the curly hair photo at the top. I am so glad you blogged again, it's been a week and I was feeling neglected. :)

    Seriously, this was your first prom? What happened in high school? Were the boys in your school idiots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prom was so fun!! I am so glad that we got our hair done! You look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brea's right. You did (maybe I should say do here; that might be insulting to speak in the past tense: action over, done with, never to happen again) look beautiful with your curls.

    I love the expressions from the party train. Although, as a non-conformist, I shun the train and other forms of choreographed dancing.

    (I also shun spelling as can be evidenced above.)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.