I currently use this LDS Scripture Daily website: http://ldssd.org/ and love it! It has some issues, so I emailed the owner of the site letting him know the issues. His response was that he just doesn’t have time to maintain this site. I told him I was a computer programmer and that I could help him out. He said if I’m willing to work on this site he would just hand over the whole site to me. Very cool huh?
So, if I take over this site, would any of you use it?
i would!
ReplyDeleteI would use it also. Oh wait, I already do. Love you babe.
ReplyDeletethats cool. I would start to!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I will totally give it a try!
ReplyDeleteProbably I don't know what it is, but would you be paid to maintain the site?
ReplyDelete:) I will check it out.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what it is, but knowing you recommend it and would be in charge of it, I definitely would look into it. It sounds like a cool idea.
ReplyDeleteSWEET! Take it! I'd use it if I could choose a topic of scripture to subscribe my RSS to: Hope. Love. Faith. tribulation, etc. Even if not, I think it's a great idea to use.
ReplyDeleteI say run with it! "ut some advertisements on the side... see where it goes. ;)