Sunday, May 30, 2010

shopping

Since Brody is an only child, it’s pretty easy to go out shopping with him. He loves to people watch, loves to play with toys at the store, loves that everyone adores him at stores, loves to help find the coupon deals, and loves to dance in the cart. And it helps that his mommy loves to go shopping to!

IMG_0904

Since Brody is such a good deal finder, we decided to buy an extra freezer. Since there is extra room in our laundry room, we figured it would be a great investment. So, Don bought one last week when Brody and I were in Virginia Beach (this post still to come). How fun to come home to this new freezer!

shrink

3 comments:

  1. Oh goody! I'm so excited for you to finally have that in place. You will do wonderful things with it, I'm sure. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She already has it half way full. But I think that most of it came out of the freeze in our frig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you finally got your freezer. That is one item I would love to have in my garage.

    I have this whole article that I clipped out of Better Homes and Gardens that has all these fabulous tips on how to best use the space of a freezer. For example, soup can be put into gallon freezer bags. Place them on a cookie sheet until they are completely frozen, and then you can stack them. So clever.

    And, I love your comments about shopping with Brody. That was my favorite thing to do with Annabelle when she was that age.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.