Friday, December 17, 2010

echo

echo. echo. echo. echo. echo.

I have an echo now, so I guess I need to be more careful of everything that comes out of my mouth. Not like I’m a potty mouth, but you know what I mean. Like the words ‘suck’ and ‘crap’ are not my favorites. I used to not say them, but sometimes I do now, but I’m not going to anymore!

Now I understand why they refer to kids in months instead of years. Each month they grow so much! I could have sworn last week he didn’t talk as much as he does now.

I think I should start exercising like Brody does; run everywhere I go. Even from the family room to the living, and to everywhere!

Love that kid!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it hilarious how they run EVERYWHERE? Everything is so important and urgent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids sure keep you busy! I just read your post about having a girl! So exciting! It must be the year of girls on the Johnson side. Good luck picking out a name. Ben and I are still working on one ourselves. 6.5 wks left. Enjoy a warm Christmas in AZ! Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always called our kids parrots when they would repeat us ... which was always. It stinks when they throw your own language back at you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.