Saturday, April 9, 2011

mindful play

I have no idea if Brody is ahead, average, or behind for his age, but he is so cute no matter what he is! I’m amazed at how much he has changed the past few months. His mind amazes me. He says new words daily. If I had a potty mouth, I know he would have said some of those words by now. The other day he said the word “cool” and I totally cracked up.

Brody is bashful around others, so no one gets to see his true personality yet.

Brody loves to play, but when his mind is involved in the play, he is much happier {this makes the parent’s job harder…FYI lol}.

Here’s a little video I took the other day of how we have to play blocks now. He doesn’t want to just stack them anymore. Sorry for the first few seconds of the video. My prego belly was in the way, and I couldn’t reach the blocks. LOL. I love how he says “cheese” at the end of the video. I must take too many pictures of him, but really, I don’t take enough!

2 comments:

  1. What a little smarty pants.

    Such a cutie. And I love the post about the color wars...such a fun idea! You're such a great mom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.