Friday, May 20, 2011

multi-tasking like never before

Don took two weeks off work to help with Capri and it’s been wonderful! He plays with Brody and I cuddle with Capri. He goes back to work on Monday, but today, Friday, he went to take his old boss out to lunch (since he starts a new job with the City of Avondale on May 31). And then he is going to dinner and a movie with one of his buddies for his birthday. So, today I’ve had a glimpse of what my new life will be like.

Don left at 11am and I had both kids down for a nap by 1:30pm. But those two and a half hours before nap were like something I’ve never experienced before lol. I’ve never breastfed and played with blocks, played “hiding under a blanket”, and read books all at the same time. It was quite the party!

Welcome to my new life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me have the day off sweetie, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound good at all! So sorry she feels so terrible! I am saying prayers for her right now;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.