Saturday, June 25, 2011

bulk trash

Last week was bulk trash in our neighborhood. We were driving along and I yelled to Don, "STOP!" And I jumped out of the van!

I saw this cute kids bench! I've wanted one forever, but I didn't want to spend $40 on one. I assumed something would be wrong with it, but nothing is!

Score, huh?!

Once a month during bulk trash week, I drive around the neighboorhood to see what we can score.

A few months ago, we scored our kitchen table! We had to have a guy in our ward make legs for it. It's one of those cute, taller tables.




3 comments:

  1. Great find bren! Brody looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I dressed him today. We have found some good stuff and it is all stuff that people throw out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a bench I've always wanted to buy, too! Good find!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.