Why do all stores have those little bumpy things outside of their doors? You know, the things that make your cart bump all around? Are they only in Arizona?
Yesterday I went to Albertsons with Brody and Capri. Chicken is on sale! Brody was in the back and Capri in the front. When we were leaving the store, and going over those dang bumpy things, I hear Brody start bawling. I couldn’t see him with Capri in the way. Apparently he had his mouth on the cart and when we went over the bumps, he cut his lip. OUCHIE! Poor kid.
Why do they have those silly bumpy things anyway?
I think it's to prevent shopping cart-racing into the parking lot. OR, maybe it's to wake up the customers after their dreary hour of shopping before they get into their cars :0)
ReplyDeletePoor Brody!
Amen! I think there are more injuries with the bumps than without.
ReplyDeletei hate those bumps. My kids always so "bumpies" as we go over and I always warn them with "here come the bumpies" before we go over! that is too bad he got hurt. Poof little guy!
ReplyDeleteEggs and children. That's what those bumps are wanting to destroy.
ReplyDeletePlus, it really jiggles my underarm fat. Another reminder of my slackening muscles.
I know those big bumps you're talking about, but the ones I hate more are the ones outside of the Walmart Neighborhood store! Bump,bump,bump, bump!!
ReplyDelete