As I see activities on blogs, that I know Brody and Capri will love, now or when they are older, I save it to Evernote!
I just saw this site: http://www.mrprintables.com/, and it really does have the sweetest free printables I’ve seen for kids in a long time!
Don and I have noticed that Brody knows the foam letters we have in the bathtub. B, O, D, and Y. We lost the R, so he knows BODY lol. We didn’t know that he really new the letters until he pointed out the Y and O on a one-way sign. We were shocked!
I guess it’s time to teach him the alphabet I guess, so this site: http://www.mrprintables.com/ is perfect for Brody! Yay!
He's a smarty :) You need to get the Letter Factory and
ReplyDeleteThe Alphabet Amusement Park by Leap Frog. They are at Costco for cheap :)
They are videos;)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome "boys' day out"! Don, you are a very good documenter...and an even better daddy!
ReplyDelete